DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, AND STALKING DATA RESOURCE CENTER
As a follow-up to JRSA's 1996 and 1997 Domestic and Sexual Violence Projects, JRSA has created the Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Data Resource Center. This online resource center provides information on how data are collected and used in the states. Originally funded by the National Institute of Justice and currently supported by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the Center seeks to identify the types of information currently being captured by state and local agencies.
- National Summary - a comparison of the type of system used and types of information collected in all states
- State Information - a state-by-state snapshot of state activities and practices
- Projects - a list of the current projects related to domestic violence and sexual assault
- Bibliography - a list of related reports
- Forms - a library of the data collection forms used in the states
- Contacts - a list of national and state contacts
- Available Data - links to data available to the public
If you have questions, comments, or would like to submit information, please contact Lisa Wagner.
© 1998-2013, Justice Research and Statistics Association (JRSA). All rights reserved.
10 G Street NE, Suite 710, Washington, DC 20002
phone: (202) 248-5014
fax: (202) 715-9810
email: For technical issues about the website, contact webmasterjrsa.org
email: For general information, contact cjinfojrsa.org
Notice of Federal Funding and Federal Disclaimer
Contact Us |
Site Map |