The Justice Research and Statistics Association is a national nonprofit organization of state Statistical Analysis Center (SAC) directors, and other researchers and practitioners throughout government, academia, and the justice community who are dedicated to the use of research and analysis to make informed policy and program decisions.
JRSA conducts and publishes multistate, policy-relevant research on justice issues; provides training and technical assistance to build research and evaluation capacity and knowledge of evidence-based practices at the state and local levels; and maintains information on state criminal and juvenile justice research and programs.
JRSA Membership is open to all individuals and institutions. Membership dues are for one year and benefits begin immediately upon joining the Association.
Membership Types and Prices:
Student - $40
*Requies proof of enrollment
in accredited colleges or universities.
Institutional - $400
Institutional membership extends the individual membership benefits to a primary member and four designated staff.
JRSA member benefits include...
- a subscription to the Justice Research and Policy journal
- Grant Notes, a periodic notice of federal grant opportunities
- JRSA Electronic News, a monthly newsletter
- discounts on all JRSA conference and training classes
JRSA also provides...
- access to the Infobase of State Activities and Research (ISAR), a clearinghouse of current information on state criminal justice research, programs, and publications
- training and technical assistance related to data collection and analysis
- reports on the latest research being conducted by federal and state justice agencies, including the SAC Publication Digest and The JRSA Forum newsletter
- opportunities to network with other justice professionals
- regular updates on justice news and events at the state and national levels
To join JRSA, please register and use the online store.
After entering your email address you will be prompted to fill out your contact information. Once completing your contact information select the online store link to purchase your membership.
To renew your JRSA membership, log in to the Members Area and select the online store link to purchase your membership.
© 1998-2014, Justice Research and Statistics Association (JRSA). All rights reserved.
720 7th Street NW, Third Floor, Washington, DC 20001
phone: (202) 842-9330
fax: (202) 448-1723
email: For technical issues about the website, contact webmasterjrsa.org
email: For general information, contact cjinfojrsa.org
Notice of Federal Funding and Federal Disclaimer
Contact Us |
Site Map |